Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does the show start and end each day? Show hours are from 8:00am to around 6pm Thursday March 3 through Monday March 7th.
- Is there an admission charge? The Fiesta Cluster Dog Shows are FREE to the public however a parking fee of $5.00 per car will be charged.
- Where exactly is the show at Westworld? The show takes place on the grounds
of the Westworld Polo Field. Remember to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
appropriate for the weather of the day as the field is quite large. Be
able to walk a long distance in order to fully enjoy all events at the
Fiesta Cluster Dog Show.
- How many dogs will be at this show?The Fiesta Cluster Dog Show is the
largest American Kennel Club venue in the Southwest. Approximately 3000
dogs will compete daily in Conformation, Obedience and Agility.
- How will I know what times the breeds are being shown? Agility / Obedience events run continuously throughout each show day. About 2 weeks before the show our show superintendant will have specific breed’s judging times posted under “shows” at www.jbradshaw.com. About a week before the show, more information will be posted on this website.
- How long will it take to watch the show? A spectator can stay as long as they want to during show hours. The show site is quite large so be prepared to walk. Bringing a portable chair, hat and water is a good idea if planning to watch the show for any length of time.
- Can children attend the show? Yes, under supervision. They must always ask the handler if it is OK to pet or touch a dog, never touching a dog on the front of the face. In addition, for safety, we do not allow strollers under any tent that dogs occupy.
- Can I enter my dog at the show? Entries can only be made through the superintendant prior to the show. For more information go to www.jbradshaw.com.
- Can I bring my dog to the show? Only dogs of AKC registerable breeds and age (6 months and over) can be on the show grounds and always must be on a leash (NO flexi-leads.) If your dog is not accustomed to working in a show dog capacity, this venue will be stressful and overwhelming. Remember, the dogs you are coming to watch are “at work” and should not be distracted so they can do their best job. We are confident you will enjoy the show much better if your dog is left in the comfort of his own home.
- Can I talk to responsible breeders at this show? Yes, breeders are willing
to speak to spectators about their breeds as long as they are not busy
showing or grooming. No Dogs are for sale at this show. In addition, there
will be an Education Booth of AKC and dog related brochures available to
- Is there food and drink available at the show? Yes, we have a food court
with food vendors offering of many choices of food and drink items.
- Can I purchase dog related items at the show? Yes! There will be over 60
vendors of dog related items including dog food, leashes, collars, toys,
beds, jewelry, art, apparel and more!
- How can I find out more information about dog shows? Go to www.akc.org for information on dog shows, responsible dog ownership and other dog related activities.
Thank you for your interest in the Fiesta Cluster Dog Shows!